READ BELOW FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT SPEAKERS, TOPICS, AND PURCHASING ADDITIONAL TRACKS
General Registration Package:
Full and Partial Scholarship Opportunities Now Available for Cooperative Extension, farmers, processors, students and allied businesses. Details HERE.
- Admittance to All Conference Sessions (90-minutes each, concurrent) - including butchery/cooking demos, panel discussions, and lectures. Full course descriptions and speakers coming soon.
- Access to Sponsor Exhibit Area and Hallway Butchery Demos
- All Daytime Meals and Snacks - including locally sourced breakfasts and lunches, various snacks, drinks, etc.
- Monday evening Social Hour - including locally sourced hors d’oeuvres, 1 free drink ticket, access to cash bar, butchery demos, and plenty of time for networking
- 1 Ticket to the Monday Night Beast Feast Dinner and Keynote Address by Allan Savory (additional tickets to Beast Feast dinner and keynote available for purchase. Scroll below for details)
General Registration Fees:
- Regular Online Registration July 11 - Sept 11: $175
- Late Online Registration Sept 12 - Oct 2: $225
- In-Person Registration @ Carolina Meat Conference Oct 12 - Oct 13: $250
(Additional fees are required for limited space Butchery Tracks, HACCP Class, and Additional Keynote Dinner Tickets. See below for more information.)
Additional Small Tracks and Training:
Track Space is Extremely Limited. Tickets Available On a First-Come, First-Serve Basis. Space is limited to 15 people per track to offer a more intimate, hands-on experience. Additional fees for tracks and classes are in addition to conference registration. Participants must be registered for the Carolina Meat Conference to be able to register for an additional track or class. Each Track participant goes home with a portion of processed meat. All meat is sourced from local, pasture-based, North Carolina farms. We encourage each participant to bring a cooler(s) for transporting meat home